Had the great honor to visit again with the incomparable Bill Moyers, one of my favorite people and someone I've always looked up to. This week, we talked about Mary Jo White, the wrist-slapping HSBC and UBS settlements (about which a full Rolling Stone feature is coming, hitting newsstands next week), and the whole question of why some people go to jail and others don't.The episode first aired in New York last night right just before kickoff in that crazy game. (I still can't believe Harbaugh called that timeout – and what a no-call on that holding play!) Anyway, if you missed Moyers and Company, you can catch it here. As always, my thanks to Bill and his staff for welcoming me on the show.
Why Bankers Don't Go to Jail: Taibbi Visits with Bill Moyers
Taibbi talks about the outrageous HSBC settlement, the new SEC chief and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- 20 Terrible Debut Albums by Great Artists
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Watch Jennifer Lopez's Dance to Nicki Minaj, the Weeknd in 2015 AMAs Opener
- Watch Adele Croon New Song, Cackle on 'Jimmy Fallon'