Had the great honor to visit again with the incomparable Bill Moyers, one of my favorite people and someone I've always looked up to. This week, we talked about Mary Jo White, the wrist-slapping HSBC and UBS settlements (about which a full Rolling Stone feature is coming, hitting newsstands next week), and the whole question of why some people go to jail and others don't.The episode first aired in New York last night right just before kickoff in that crazy game. (I still can't believe Harbaugh called that timeout – and what a no-call on that holding play!) Anyway, if you missed Moyers and Company, you can catch it here. As always, my thanks to Bill and his staff for welcoming me on the show.
Why Bankers Don't Go to Jail: Taibbi Visits with Bill Moyers
Taibbi talks about the outrageous HSBC settlement, the new SEC chief and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three