They’re powerful. They’re badass. They’re the Women of Congress.
Saturday Night Live honored the women of the 116th Congress, which has the most elected women in United States history, with a Charlie’s Angels parody sketch. Each female member of the cast, plus host Halsey, played a senator or congresswoman.
- Nancy “Madame Clap Back” Pelosi
- Alexandria “I Say What I Meme” Ocasio-Cortez
- Maxine “Don’t Go Chasing” Waters
- Kristen “Kooky Arizona Lady” Sinema
- Ilhan “Get the Hi-Job Done” Omar
- Annie “Raise the Roof” Kuster
- Abigail “Say My Name, Say My Name” Spanberger
- Rashida “Impeach the Motherfucker” Tlaib
And President Donald Trump better watch out. They’re coming for him.