In case you missed it:
- Colin Powell disses Gen. Tommy Franks and Rummy’s Iraq warplan
- Valerie Plame —the CIA agent outted by Rove, Libby & Co. — was indeed working undercover. Plame was investigating Iran’s nuclear program.
- “La Bandera De Las Estrellas” —published by your government, circa 1919
- Bush says we’re a “nation of laws,” flouts 750 of them.
- Cheney bucks an executive order, refusing to disclose his creation of state secrets.
- Ahmed Chalabi —accused of passing state secrets to Iran — now reportedly a vital link in Bush administration’s diplomatic efforts.
- Secret warrants permitted under Patriot Act up 18 percent in 2005.