MTV's crack editing squad make the VMAs look like a non-stop party — but the online audience "feeds" they supply on their official site tell a different tale. Here's the stars of the 2014 VMAs like you've never seen them: bored, distracted, antsy and more interested in what's happening on their phone than on being a part of music's most outrageous night. Check out our supercut of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, a gaggle of Kardashians and more fiddling with their screens backstage, in the audience and even sort of onstage. Celebrities, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Watch a Supercut of Distracted Stars on Cell Phones at 2014 VMAs
Celebs, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Mental Floss15 Things You Didn’t Know About 'The Godfather'
- Paul McCartney: 'I Was Depressed' After Beatles Split
- 100 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs
- 'Uncharted 4' Director Neil Druckmann on Nathan Drake, Sexism in Games
- Motley Crue's Tommy Lee: The Exit Interview
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- Summer 2016's 30 Hottest Tours