MTV's crack editing squad make the VMAs look like a non-stop party — but the online audience "feeds" they supply on their official site tell a different tale. Here's the stars of the 2014 VMAs like you've never seen them: bored, distracted, antsy and more interested in what's happening on their phone than on being a part of music's most outrageous night. Check out our supercut of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, a gaggle of Kardashians and more fiddling with their screens backstage, in the audience and even sort of onstage. Celebrities, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Watch a Supercut of Distracted Stars on Cell Phones at 2014 VMAs
Celebs, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- Watch Phish Guitarist Trey Anastasio's Hypnotic New Animated Video
- Watch Jay Leno Return to 'Tonight Show' to Deliver Monologue
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott