The four judges of NBC's hit singing competition The Voice - Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton – came together for a Rolling Stone cover shoot in which photographer Mark Seliger was charged with cramming all of their respective star power into a single frame. In this video, you can get a glimpse of their antics on set, including some silly interactions between Levine and Aguilera.
'The Voice' Behind the scenes of the cover shoot
Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton come together for cover of Rolling Stone
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir