The Rolling Stones are gracing the new cover of Rolling Stone, an honor that a brimming Ronnie Wood says "still carries that prestige." Now you can get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the band's recent cover shoot, in which they also talk about their current world tour that just kicked off in Los Angeles and how they still manage to surprise each other after 50 years. "We try and look underneath the normal songs that we do and find unusual songs," says Mick Jagger. "We play them and then get like 14,099 blank stares and one guy goes, 'Yeah, I love that one!' That's my favorite."
The Rolling Stones' Cover Shoot Behind the Scenes
Ronnie Wood says the band's latest RS cover appearance 'still carries that prestige'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time