The National counted down the final hours before the release today of their new album with a performance last night on the Late Show With David Letterman. Singer Matt Berninger hunched over the microphone to deliver the lyrics on "Don't Swallow the Cap," and swirls of strings, guitars and keyboards enveloped his baritone voice while Bryan Devendorf anchored the song with precise, subtle rhythm on drums. "Don't Swallow the Cap" comes from Trouble Will Find Me, the National's sixth LP.
The National Play 'Don't Swallow the Cap' on 'Letterman'
Song comes from band's new LP, 'Trouble Will Find Me'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- '10 Second Songs' Singer Feels Like a 'Rap God' in 40 Different Styles