Pete Townshend stopped by the Late Show With David Letterman last night, where he talked Keith Moon, tinnitus and where he learned the windmill motion that became his trademark on guitar. Among other anecdotes, the Who guitarist describes Moon, the band's late drummer, as a born prankster. The day after Moon first learned about Superglue, Townshend says, "in his hotel room, all the furniture was stuck. To the ceiling!" Watch a second part of the interview below, where he talks about the influence of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards.
Pete Townshend Talks Keith Moon, Windmill Guitar on 'Letterman'
The Who guitarist trades quips with 'The Late Show' host
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report