Pete Townshend stopped by the Late Show With David Letterman last night, where he talked Keith Moon, tinnitus and where he learned the windmill motion that became his trademark on guitar. Among other anecdotes, the Who guitarist describes Moon, the band's late drummer, as a born prankster. The day after Moon first learned about Superglue, Townshend says, "in his hotel room, all the furniture was stuck. To the ceiling!" Watch a second part of the interview below, where he talks about the influence of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards.
Pete Townshend Talks Keith Moon, Windmill Guitar on 'Letterman'
The Who guitarist trades quips with 'The Late Show' host
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger