Dixie Chick Natalie Maines stepped out on her own last night on the Late Show With David Letterman, performing "Take It on Faith" from her new solo debut, Mother. Backed by a band including piano, strings and Ben Harper on steel guitar, the singer poured out her voice as the song built to a fiery solo from Harper and a soaring outro. Mother, a collection that also includes songs written by Eddie Vedder, Roger Waters and Jeff Buckley, came out this week.
Natalie Maines, Ben Harper Find 'Faith' on 'Letterman'
Dixie Chicks singer performs song from her new solo LP 'Mother'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock