Justin Timberlake got everyone a special Valentine's day gift: The sultry new black-and-white clip for his comeback single "Suit & Tie," featuring Jay-Z, which is set to appear on his long-awaited new record The 20/20 Experience. Things start at a simmer as JT relaxes with a massage and a bowl of cereal (or possibly ice cream) while Jay-Z sips scotch and watches basketball. But things heat up when Timberlake takes the stage to deliver a string of impossibly silky dance moves as the clip alternates between shots of the performance and in the studio. Bonus points for Hov keeping up his rap-game Frank Sinatra look, lumbering to the mic, drink still in hand, to supply his verse with smoky cool from a cushy bar stool.
Justin Timberlake Heats Up in 'Suit & Tie'
Jay-Z keeps up rap-game Frank Sinatra look with cool cameo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- Watch Beck's Soulful Cover of Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'