Fitz and the Tantrums showcased their captivating combination of vocals, instrumentation and style last night on the Late Show With David Letterman, where they peformed their single "Out of My League. The rockers from L.A., led by Michael Fitzpatrick, were all energy as co-vocalist Noelle Scaggs oooh-ed, bopped and played the tambourine in a blue pencil skirt and bright orange jacket while Fitzpatrick sang clad in black. Blazing vocals, snappy drumwork and catchy lyrics underscored the lively performance from the sextet, who last month released their second album, More Than Just a Dream. Fitz and the Tantrums are currently on tour with Bruno Mars.
Fitz and the Tantrums Go 'Out of My League' on 'Letterman'
Rockers play single from new LP 'More Than Just a Dream'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free