Fitz and the Tantrums showcased their captivating combination of vocals, instrumentation and style last night on the Late Show With David Letterman, where they peformed their single "Out of My League. The rockers from L.A., led by Michael Fitzpatrick, were all energy as co-vocalist Noelle Scaggs oooh-ed, bopped and played the tambourine in a blue pencil skirt and bright orange jacket while Fitzpatrick sang clad in black. Blazing vocals, snappy drumwork and catchy lyrics underscored the lively performance from the sextet, who last month released their second album, More Than Just a Dream. Fitz and the Tantrums are currently on tour with Bruno Mars.
Fitz and the Tantrums Go 'Out of My League' on 'Letterman'
Rockers play single from new LP 'More Than Just a Dream'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 10 Things We Learned From Carly Simon's Revealing New Memoir
- Watch Jennifer Lopez's Dance to Nicki Minaj, the Weeknd in 2015 AMAs Opener