Fitz and the Tantrums showcased their captivating combination of vocals, instrumentation and style last night on the Late Show With David Letterman, where they peformed their single "Out of My League. The rockers from L.A., led by Michael Fitzpatrick, were all energy as co-vocalist Noelle Scaggs oooh-ed, bopped and played the tambourine in a blue pencil skirt and bright orange jacket while Fitzpatrick sang clad in black. Blazing vocals, snappy drumwork and catchy lyrics underscored the lively performance from the sextet, who last month released their second album, More Than Just a Dream. Fitz and the Tantrums are currently on tour with Bruno Mars.
Fitz and the Tantrums Go 'Out of My League' on 'Letterman'
Rockers play single from new LP 'More Than Just a Dream'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- Jim Carrey Rails Against California's Strict Vaccination Law
- Hear Prince's Psychedelic New Song, 'HARDROCKLOVER'
- 25 Best Songs of 2015 So Far
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- Apple Music: Everything You Need to Know
- Flashback: Yes Play 'Starship Trooper' on Last Tour With Classic Lineup