Swift does a whirlwind tour of the prom scene in every John Hughes movie, crushing all their highlights into one Eighties-style synth-pop tune. Written for the soundtrack of the film One Chance, about an opera singer, it's her collaboration with fun.'s Jack Antonoff – who throws in a delightful guitar solo straight from Fleetwood Mac's "Gypsy."
"Sweeter Than Fiction"
- Taylor Swift
- "Sweeter Than Fiction"
From The Archives Issue 1196: November 21, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- Watch Billy Joel Perform Surprise Set With Cover Band on Long Island
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments