Writing his 2012 autobiography inspired Stewart to pen 11 of the 12 songs on his forthcoming album, Time – his first to feature original material in nearly 20 years. The album might be an unexpected move for rock's greatest interpretive singer, but on this hearty, heartfelt ode to the transformative power of his third wife, Stewart radiates cornball lovability. "Over a striding beat and kilt-spinning fiddles and mandolins, Stewart sings, "Now I'm working out daily and I'm watching my waistline." Rarely in rock & roll history has anyone sounded this psyched about carb reduction.
"She Makes Me Happy"
- Rod Stewart
- "She Makes Me Happy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO