Writing his 2012 autobiography inspired Stewart to pen 11 of the 12 songs on his forthcoming album, Time – his first to feature original material in nearly 20 years. The album might be an unexpected move for rock's greatest interpretive singer, but on this hearty, heartfelt ode to the transformative power of his third wife, Stewart radiates cornball lovability. "Over a striding beat and kilt-spinning fiddles and mandolins, Stewart sings, "Now I'm working out daily and I'm watching my waistline." Rarely in rock & roll history has anyone sounded this psyched about carb reduction.
"She Makes Me Happy"
- Rod Stewart
- "She Makes Me Happy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Flashback: 'Batman' Battles 'Gilligan's Island' on 'Family Feud'
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- Read Previously Unknown George Harrison Letter From 1966
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'