"There it goes, my history," Ian McCulloch observes on this offering from the first Bunnymen album in five years. Indeed, the New Wave titans proudly evoke their dolorous Eighties grace, luxuriating in a string-sloshed killing-moon ooze that could teach today's young folks a thing or two about how to spool out the decadent splendor.
"Lovers on the Run"
- Echo & The Bunnymen
- "Lovers on the Run"
From The Archives Issue 1208: May 8, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Winter Is Here
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch Stevie Wonder, Tori Kelly, Janelle Monae's Emotional Prince Tributes at BET Awards
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 14 Classic Albums That Flopped When They Were Released
- Brexit Offers Lesson in the Danger of Protest Votes