Johnson's last LP was a surprisingly dark set with some heavy (for him) electric guitar. He's back to island breezes on this ode to his wife, which has some impossibly contented whistling. Dude must crush it when it's time to chill out the kids for nap time.
"I Got You"
- Jack Johnson
- "I Got You"
From The Archives Issue 1186: July 4, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Kanye West Unveils Provocative, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Guns N' Roses Thrill in Detroit With Electric Reunion Tour Opener
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How the 'Warcraft' Movie Failed
- 5 Hilarious WTF Courtroom Moments
- The Beatles Make History With 'All You Need Is Love': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown