Noise-loving New York rapper-producer El-P and left-leaning Atlanta rhymer Killer Mike teamed up on R.A.P. Music, Mike's excellent album from last year. Now, they've decided to make it official by becoming a full-time duo. Nice move, fellas: On this viciously hot debut joint from Run the Jewels, the duo put hip-hop's "corporation slaves" on notice with a nunchucks-in-the-dryer beat and a boardroom-rattling delivery worthy of classic Public Enemy.
- Run the Jewels
- "Get It"
From The Archives Issue 1183: May 23, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Beatles' 'Anthology 1' at 20: Fab Four's Finest Early Rarities
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'