This feel-good BBQ jam samples the O'Jays' "Family Reunion" to celebrate 20 years in the rap game and eulogize Ol' Dirty Bastard. Does any MC do sentimental better than Ghostface Killah?
- Wu-Tang Clan
- "Family Reunion"
From The Archives Issue 1186: July 4, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'