This feel-good BBQ jam samples the O'Jays' "Family Reunion" to celebrate 20 years in the rap game and eulogize Ol' Dirty Bastard. Does any MC do sentimental better than Ghostface Killah?
- Wu-Tang Clan
- "Family Reunion"
From The Archives Issue 1186: July 4, 2013
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return