Zeds Dead Concert in Philadelphia Shut Down After Drug Overdoses
Several in Electric Factory crowd were hospitalized
A Zeds Dead show this past Saturday at Philadelphia's Electric Factory was shut down after several audience members were hospitalized for drug overdoses, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports. Police called to the club found at least four people who had overdosed on an unidentified drug, and initial reports indicated that as many as nine people, mostly teens, had passed out at the all-ages show, which was canceled before Zeds Dead had a chance to perform. One witness noted six ambulances and several police cars at the scene. The Canadian DJ duo later moved the show to the Lit Ultra Lounge, where patrons must be 21 or older.