The Voice season two contestants Charlotte Sometimes, Tony Vincent, Jermaine Paul, Jamie Lono and Jamar Rogers stopped by the Rolling Stone studio to rave about the show, which, as Vincent says, “takes a high road in representing artists.” “It just seemed like a good boot camp to hone my craft and become a better performer and a better person,” says Sometimes.
• The Voice‘s Tony Vincent on His Broadway Past
• The Voice‘s Jermaine Paul on Being a Backup Singer
• The Voice‘s Charlotte Sometimes on Having No Plan B
• The Voice‘s Jamie Lono Vows to Stay in Music
• The Voice‘s Jamar Rogers on Getting Clean