RS Daily News: Cardi B ‘Okurrr’ Trademark; Mötley Crüe’s ‘The Dirt’ Fact-Check
In our daily news show, host Walaa Elsiddig checks in on a few of the headlines everyone is discussing. For today’s episode, watch the video to get a quick take on:
- Cardi B applied to trademark ‘okurrrr’
- We fact-checked Mötley Crrüe’s Netflix movie ‘The Dirt’
- United announced new non-binary booking options
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ opens today
- Song of the Day: Melii ft. A Boogie ‘HML’
Tune in each day for a new episode.
Blackpink's Jennie Serenades Tokyo Fashion Show With 'Killing Me Softly With His Song'
- For Your Entertainment
Long-Lost John Coltrane and Eric Dolphy Set From 1961 Unearthed for Release
- My Favorite Things