Spike Jonze is known for making silly high-concept music videos, but his clip for Kanye West and Jay-Z‘s “Otis” is remarkably straightforward, with all of its emphasis firmly placed on showcasing the superstar rappers having a great time just being around each other. Sure, there’s some fireworks, cars, hot chicks and Aziz Ansari, but that’s just background detail. The main attraction here is the big genuine smiles on Ye and Hov’s faces.
• Review: Jay-Z and Kanye West ‘Watch the Throne’
• Kanye West and Jay-Z’s ‘Watch the Throne’: A Track-by-Track Breakdown
• Photos: Jay-Z and Kanye West’s ‘Watch the Throne’ Artwork
• Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci Unveils Album Art for Jay-Z and Kanye West’s ‘Watch The Throne’
• Jay-Z and Kanye West Avoid ‘Watch the Throne’ Leak
• Video: Jay-Z and Kanye West Perform “H.A.M.” Live in Austin