A collection of unreleased material recorded by the late Amy Winehouse will be released on December 5th. The album, titled Lioness: Hidden Treasures, will contain 12 cuts recorded between 2002 and 2008 including covers of “The Girl From Ipanema,” Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?” and “Body and Soul,” a duet with Tony Bennett that is also featured on his new album, Duets II.
The set, which was compiled by producers Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi along with the singer’s family, will also feature a slow version of her hit single “Valerie” and “Between the Cheats,” a song that recorded in 2008 with Remi and was intended for her third studio album.
A donation of £1 from the sale of each copy in the United Kingdom will be donated to the Amy Winehouse Foundation, a charity that her father Mitch opened in the wake of her death earlier this year.
• Amy Winehouse’s Death: A Troubled Star Gone Too Soon
• Musicians Respond to Amy Winehouse’s Death
• Photos: Amy Winehouse Remembered
• Photos: The Tumultuous Life Of Amy Winehouse
• The Diva and Her Demons: Rolling Stone’s 2007 Amy Winehouse Cover Story
• Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Rolling Stone’s 2008 Story
• Video: Behind the Feature: Claire Hoffman on Interviewing Amy Winehouse
• Photos: Not Fade Away: Amy Winehouse and More Rockers Lost Before Their Time