With Glee returning for its fourth season tonight on Fox, Chris Colfer sat down with Peter Travers for an Off the Cuff session that touched on Colfer's audition for the show, Kurt's future – while trying to avoid any spoilers – and some of his favorite moments on the show, from performing "Rose's Turn" to filming his coming-out scene in the series' third episode. "I remember thinking I just wanted it to be good because it was the first scene I really had besides in the glee club," recalled Colfer. "I'd never thought in a million years it would do as much good as it did."
Off the Cuff: Chris Colfer Shares His Favorite 'Glee' Moments
Star tells Peter Travers about his audition and coming-out scene
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?