With Glee returning for its fourth season tonight on Fox, Chris Colfer sat down with Peter Travers for an Off the Cuff session that touched on Colfer's audition for the show, Kurt's future – while trying to avoid any spoilers – and some of his favorite moments on the show, from performing "Rose's Turn" to filming his coming-out scene in the series' third episode. "I remember thinking I just wanted it to be good because it was the first scene I really had besides in the glee club," recalled Colfer. "I'd never thought in a million years it would do as much good as it did."
Off the Cuff: Chris Colfer Shares His Favorite 'Glee' Moments
Star tells Peter Travers about his audition and coming-out scene
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video