April is over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. There were a few good movies in April, like the Jack Black vehicle Bernie and Joss Whedon's hilarious horror movie The Cabin in the Woods, but the month's films were mostly awful. In this segment, Travers tosses The Raven, Safe, The Five-Year Engagement, Lockout, Detention, Think Like A Man, The Lady, Darling Companion, The Three Stooges and The Lucky One in the bucket.
April Scum Showers: Travers on the Month's Worst Movies
'The Lucky One,' 'The Three Stooges,' 'Think Like A Man' and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement