Overwatch's popular, but temporary, game mode Lucioball returns to the game next week as part of what has now become the game's annual Summer Games.
The 2017 Summer Games, which runs from Aug. 8 to Aug. 29, includes a new Sydney stadium map, tweaks to Lucioball and competitive, ranked play for the mode.
The Summer Games kicked off as a seasonal event last year in Overwatch last year, adding the soccer-inspired Lucioball game mode, the Estadio das Ras map and a slew of limited unlockable customization items which were earned through special loot boxes.
Perhaps the most exciting element of the Summer Games for players, though, are the new cosmetics the mode delivers.
The 2017 Summer Games cosmetic Items
- Legendary Skins will cost 3,000 credits
- Epic Skins will cost 750 credits
- Rare tier will cost 225 credits
- Common tier will cost 75 credits
Available Summer Games items from last year
- Legendary Skins will cost 1,000 credits
- Epic Skins will cost 250 credits
- Rare tier will cost 75 credits
- Common tier will cost 25 credits
Watch the full announce video below to see game director Jeff Kaplan walk through the year's event.