It feels like yesterday that Breaking Bad fans were lamenting the loss of Walter White as Badfinger's "Baby Blue" reverberated over the show's final scene. But that was only eight weeks ago, just long enough for Sony to break out their stunningly cool box set Breaking Bad: The Complete Series. Inside a replica money barrel, viewers will find every season of the show, plus 55 hours of special features, a sixteen-page booklet (with a letter from Vince Gilligan), a commemorative coin and a Los Pollos Hermanos apron for whenever you want to get your Gus Fring on. The main attraction, however, is No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of 'Breaking Bad,' a two hour-plus documentary that details the painstaking process of bringing the beloved series to a satisfying conclusion. Today, Rolling Stone is proud to unveil an exclusive clip from that very project. Watch above as Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan share a laugh at the expense of Dean Norris as he leaves the set for the last time.
See Bryan Cranston Chide Dean Norris
Watch a behind the scenes clip from the new 'Breaking Bad' box set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Jimmy Fallon Lists Pros and Cons of Watching 'Empire'
- See Aimee Osbourne Live Out Nightmare in New Video