It feels like yesterday that Breaking Bad fans were lamenting the loss of Walter White as Badfinger's "Baby Blue" reverberated over the show's final scene. But that was only eight weeks ago, just long enough for Sony to break out their stunningly cool box set Breaking Bad: The Complete Series. Inside a replica money barrel, viewers will find every season of the show, plus 55 hours of special features, a sixteen-page booklet (with a letter from Vince Gilligan), a commemorative coin and a Los Pollos Hermanos apron for whenever you want to get your Gus Fring on. The main attraction, however, is No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of 'Breaking Bad,' a two hour-plus documentary that details the painstaking process of bringing the beloved series to a satisfying conclusion. Today, Rolling Stone is proud to unveil an exclusive clip from that very project. Watch above as Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan share a laugh at the expense of Dean Norris as he leaves the set for the last time.
See Bryan Cranston Chide Dean Norris
Watch a behind the scenes clip from the new 'Breaking Bad' box set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- Kendrick Lamar Recorded With Prince for 'To Pimp a Butterfly'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut