It feels like yesterday that Breaking Bad fans were lamenting the loss of Walter White as Badfinger's "Baby Blue" reverberated over the show's final scene. But that was only eight weeks ago, just long enough for Sony to break out their stunningly cool box set Breaking Bad: The Complete Series. Inside a replica money barrel, viewers will find every season of the show, plus 55 hours of special features, a sixteen-page booklet (with a letter from Vince Gilligan), a commemorative coin and a Los Pollos Hermanos apron for whenever you want to get your Gus Fring on. The main attraction, however, is No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of 'Breaking Bad,' a two hour-plus documentary that details the painstaking process of bringing the beloved series to a satisfying conclusion. Today, Rolling Stone is proud to unveil an exclusive clip from that very project. Watch above as Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan share a laugh at the expense of Dean Norris as he leaves the set for the last time.
See Bryan Cranston Chide Dean Norris
Watch a behind the scenes clip from the new 'Breaking Bad' box set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else