It feels like yesterday that Breaking Bad fans were lamenting the loss of Walter White as Badfinger's "Baby Blue" reverberated over the show's final scene. But that was only eight weeks ago, just long enough for Sony to break out their stunningly cool box set Breaking Bad: The Complete Series. Inside a replica money barrel, viewers will find every season of the show, plus 55 hours of special features, a sixteen-page booklet (with a letter from Vince Gilligan), a commemorative coin and a Los Pollos Hermanos apron for whenever you want to get your Gus Fring on. The main attraction, however, is No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of 'Breaking Bad,' a two hour-plus documentary that details the painstaking process of bringing the beloved series to a satisfying conclusion. Today, Rolling Stone is proud to unveil an exclusive clip from that very project. Watch above as Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan share a laugh at the expense of Dean Norris as he leaves the set for the last time.
See Bryan Cranston Chide Dean Norris
Watch a behind the scenes clip from the new 'Breaking Bad' box set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize