It feels like yesterday that Breaking Bad fans were lamenting the loss of Walter White as Badfinger's "Baby Blue" reverberated over the show's final scene. But that was only eight weeks ago, just long enough for Sony to break out their stunningly cool box set Breaking Bad: The Complete Series. Inside a replica money barrel, viewers will find every season of the show, plus 55 hours of special features, a sixteen-page booklet (with a letter from Vince Gilligan), a commemorative coin and a Los Pollos Hermanos apron for whenever you want to get your Gus Fring on. The main attraction, however, is No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of 'Breaking Bad,' a two hour-plus documentary that details the painstaking process of bringing the beloved series to a satisfying conclusion. Today, Rolling Stone is proud to unveil an exclusive clip from that very project. Watch above as Bryan Cranston and Vince Gilligan share a laugh at the expense of Dean Norris as he leaves the set for the last time.
See Bryan Cranston Chide Dean Norris
Watch a behind the scenes clip from the new 'Breaking Bad' box set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 'Blame Chance': Kanye West Explains 'Life of Pablo' Album Delay
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- What Antonin Scalia's Death Means for the Supreme Court and the Country
- 10 Things That Piss Off Tom Petty
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- Surviving Doors, Alt-Rock Royalty Light Up L.A. Celebration for Ray Manzarek