The first 13 episodes of BoJack Horseman, the latest Netflix original comedy, launched last week, introducing the world to the troubled, animated, equine star of the same name. Horseman, voiced by Will Arnett, was the star of Nineties sitcom Horsin' Around (of course, of course), and the show details his attempt at a comeback. In this exclusive interview, Horseman breaks down how it feels to return to TV. Spoiler: the "yays" outweigh the neighs.
See an Exclusive Interview With 'BoJack Horseman,' Netflix's Newest Star Stallion
The "leading mane," voiced by Will Arnett, discusses the perils of fame
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'