With a new album out yesterday, Neko Case stopped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, where she blew through a fiery version of the first single, "Man." Over full-bore accompaniment from her band and soaring harmonies from Kelly Hogan, Case bashed out chords on her electric guitar and let loose her powerful voice on the song, which she recently told Rolling Stone was autobiographical. In deference to the format, Case skipped a few lines with lyrics too salty for TV, letting the churning music hold court instead. "Man" comes from the singer's sixth solo studio LP, The Worse Things Get, the Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight, the More I Love You.
Neko Case Charges Through 'Man' on 'Fallon'
Singer and band go full-bore on song from her latest LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download