HBO's acclaimed series Girls is returning January 12th, and with that comes a new trailer that features a few snapshots of the third season. If you were expecting revolutionary changes to happen in Brooklyn, you'll be dissapointed. But assuming that Girls fans love to see the self-depracating, self-loathing habits of 20-somethings as they navigate their New York lives, this trailer promises all that and more. There's romance, tears, Adam Driver yelling and naturally, Lena Dunham's Hannah character twerking up against a gravestone. Executive produced by Judd Apatow, the Emmy-nominated series has become a critical darling since it debuted in 2012 and is a lightning rod for online controvery because of the often taboo-subject matters the plots broach. That said, the series has a rather small real-time viewership, with episodes rarely breaking a million viewers.
Hannah Goes Twerking in 'Girls' Trailer
Romance, tears and Adam Driver return to HBO on January 12th
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Pink Floyd Reunited With Roger Waters 10 Years Ago This Week
- Watch Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young With Pearl Jam, Blind Melon Members
- Meet the Beatle: A Guide to Ringo Starr's Solo Career in 20 Songs
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener