HBO's acclaimed series Girls is returning January 12th, and with that comes a new trailer that features a few snapshots of the third season. If you were expecting revolutionary changes to happen in Brooklyn, you'll be dissapointed. But assuming that Girls fans love to see the self-depracating, self-loathing habits of 20-somethings as they navigate their New York lives, this trailer promises all that and more. There's romance, tears, Adam Driver yelling and naturally, Lena Dunham's Hannah character twerking up against a gravestone. Executive produced by Judd Apatow, the Emmy-nominated series has become a critical darling since it debuted in 2012 and is a lightning rod for online controvery because of the often taboo-subject matters the plots broach. That said, the series has a rather small real-time viewership, with episodes rarely breaking a million viewers.
Hannah Goes Twerking in 'Girls' Trailer
Romance, tears and Adam Driver return to HBO on January 12th
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters
- Watch the Tanner Family Reunite in First 'Fuller House' Trailer
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Watch Seal, Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Lead David Bowie Tribute
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'