Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he got the chance to show off his non-acting, non-meth cooking talents on the "Celebrity Hidden Talent Show." Paul explained that since he was a kid, he's been able to tell the gender of a dog just by petting it on the back, and to prove it, he strapped on a blindfold, swore on the life of Jessie Pinkman's ex-girlfriend's son Brock that he had no prior knowledge of the dogs' sex and got down to petting some super adorable pups. Cue a can't-believe-no-one-had-thought-of-this-yet way to work in Pinkman's unofficial catchphrase: "Bitch!" After correctly identifying three female dogs as such, Paul went four for four when he got to a Boston terrier and declared, "This one's got balls, bitch!" Classic Pinkman.
Aaron Paul Shows Off Hidden Talent on 'Kimmel'
'Breaking Bad' star guesses the gender of dogs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed In 2014
Salon9 Movies Better Than the Books They Were Based On
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
- 'We Are the World': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown on Its 30th Anniversary
- Adam Sandler Shares Classic Chris Farley, Michael Keaton 'SNL' Stories
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- After Netanyahu Speech, Congress Is Officially High School
- Jimmy Fallon Challenges Mullet-Wearing Hugh Jackman to 'Musical Beers'
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Pink Floyd: The Inside Story
- Pink Floyd The Inside Story