Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he got the chance to show off his non-acting, non-meth cooking talents on the "Celebrity Hidden Talent Show." Paul explained that since he was a kid, he's been able to tell the gender of a dog just by petting it on the back, and to prove it, he strapped on a blindfold, swore on the life of Jessie Pinkman's ex-girlfriend's son Brock that he had no prior knowledge of the dogs' sex and got down to petting some super adorable pups. Cue a can't-believe-no-one-had-thought-of-this-yet way to work in Pinkman's unofficial catchphrase: "Bitch!" After correctly identifying three female dogs as such, Paul went four for four when he got to a Boston terrier and declared, "This one's got balls, bitch!" Classic Pinkman.
Aaron Paul Shows Off Hidden Talent on 'Kimmel'
'Breaking Bad' star guesses the gender of dogs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'