Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he got the chance to show off his non-acting, non-meth cooking talents on the "Celebrity Hidden Talent Show." Paul explained that since he was a kid, he's been able to tell the gender of a dog just by petting it on the back, and to prove it, he strapped on a blindfold, swore on the life of Jessie Pinkman's ex-girlfriend's son Brock that he had no prior knowledge of the dogs' sex and got down to petting some super adorable pups. Cue a can't-believe-no-one-had-thought-of-this-yet way to work in Pinkman's unofficial catchphrase: "Bitch!" After correctly identifying three female dogs as such, Paul went four for four when he got to a Boston terrier and declared, "This one's got balls, bitch!" Classic Pinkman.
Aaron Paul Shows Off Hidden Talent on 'Kimmel'
'Breaking Bad' star guesses the gender of dogs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch Erykah Badu Scold Audience, Sing 'Phone Down' at Soul Train Awards
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best One Direction Songs
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'