Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he got the chance to show off his non-acting, non-meth cooking talents on the "Celebrity Hidden Talent Show." Paul explained that since he was a kid, he's been able to tell the gender of a dog just by petting it on the back, and to prove it, he strapped on a blindfold, swore on the life of Jessie Pinkman's ex-girlfriend's son Brock that he had no prior knowledge of the dogs' sex and got down to petting some super adorable pups. Cue a can't-believe-no-one-had-thought-of-this-yet way to work in Pinkman's unofficial catchphrase: "Bitch!" After correctly identifying three female dogs as such, Paul went four for four when he got to a Boston terrier and declared, "This one's got balls, bitch!" Classic Pinkman.
Aaron Paul Shows Off Hidden Talent on 'Kimmel'
'Breaking Bad' star guesses the gender of dogs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- PC Music Are for Real: A. G. Cook and Sophie Talk Twisted Pop