Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he got the chance to show off his non-acting, non-meth cooking talents on the "Celebrity Hidden Talent Show." Paul explained that since he was a kid, he's been able to tell the gender of a dog just by petting it on the back, and to prove it, he strapped on a blindfold, swore on the life of Jessie Pinkman's ex-girlfriend's son Brock that he had no prior knowledge of the dogs' sex and got down to petting some super adorable pups. Cue a can't-believe-no-one-had-thought-of-this-yet way to work in Pinkman's unofficial catchphrase: "Bitch!" After correctly identifying three female dogs as such, Paul went four for four when he got to a Boston terrier and declared, "This one's got balls, bitch!" Classic Pinkman.
Aaron Paul Shows Off Hidden Talent on 'Kimmel'
'Breaking Bad' star guesses the gender of dogs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger