Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, where he got the chance to show off his non-acting, non-meth cooking talents on the "Celebrity Hidden Talent Show." Paul explained that since he was a kid, he's been able to tell the gender of a dog just by petting it on the back, and to prove it, he strapped on a blindfold, swore on the life of Jessie Pinkman's ex-girlfriend's son Brock that he had no prior knowledge of the dogs' sex and got down to petting some super adorable pups. Cue a can't-believe-no-one-had-thought-of-this-yet way to work in Pinkman's unofficial catchphrase: "Bitch!" After correctly identifying three female dogs as such, Paul went four for four when he got to a Boston terrier and declared, "This one's got balls, bitch!" Classic Pinkman.
Aaron Paul Shows Off Hidden Talent on 'Kimmel'
'Breaking Bad' star guesses the gender of dogs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack
- Morrissey Alleges Sexual Assault at San Francisco Airport
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- U2 to Air 'Innocence' Show, Behind-the-Scenes Doc on HBO
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'