"Election Day," tonight's heartwarming episode of Parenthood, is a shining example of what the NBC dramedy does best: interweaving grandiose and miniscule storylines that, emotionally, hit meteoric highs and incredible lows. One of the more triumphant moments finds Amber Holt (Mae Whitman) singing backup to Oliver Rome (Tyson Ritter of the All-American Rejects) on "I Should Have Taken You Home." Whitman, previously featured during Season Two on the Landon Pigg track "Gardenia," shines here with poised vocals that perfectly compliment Ritter's more rugged delivery.
'Parenthood' Premieres Gritty New Track
Hear Mae Whitman sing "I Should Have Taken You Home"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Hear Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung in 20 Different Styles