"Election Day," tonight's heartwarming episode of Parenthood, is a shining example of what the NBC dramedy does best: interweaving grandiose and miniscule storylines that, emotionally, hit meteoric highs and incredible lows. One of the more triumphant moments finds Amber Holt (Mae Whitman) singing backup to Oliver Rome (Tyson Ritter of the All-American Rejects) on "I Should Have Taken You Home." Whitman, previously featured during Season Two on the Landon Pigg track "Gardenia," shines here with poised vocals that perfectly compliment Ritter's more rugged delivery.
'Parenthood' Premieres Gritty New Track
Hear Mae Whitman sing "I Should Have Taken You Home"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- DMX Hospitalized in Stable Condition After Collapse
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- Watch Blue Jean Committee Help Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour