90. Rachel Goldstein
Best-known episode: "The Raincoats, Part 2"
Best known as the woman Jerry makes out with during Schindler's List, Rachel Goldstein actually had a remarkably long run as his girlfriend, considering how fickle he could be. Their relationship spanned four episodes in Season Five — Jerry's longest relationship in nine seasons. She returns in "The Hamptons," where she walks in on George with his pants down and gossips to his date about his shrunken member. Jerry may have been perfectly happy with Rachel, but he agrees with her suggested breakup in "The Opposite," because he figures "things always even out for [him]" anyway. JENNY ELISCU
• And They're Spectacular! 10 Actors on Their Memorable 'Seinfeld' Roles
• Master of Their Domain: 10 Great 'Seinfeld' Episodes
• Not That There's Anything Wrong With These: 5 'Sein-Fail' Episodes
• Stopping Short: 10 'Seinfeld' Episodes You Forgot You Loved
• Close Talkers and Double Dippers: 15 Phrases 'Seinfeld' Spawned
• Yada, Yada, Yada: Larry David on 25 Years of 'Seinfeld'
• Milos, Mets, Magic Loogies: The 25 Greatest 'Seinfeld' Sports Episodes