20. George Steinbrenner
Best-known episode: "The Calzone"
The real-life owner of the New York Yankees was George's boss for several seasons — usually shot from behind (played by Lee Bear or Mitch Mitchell, although Larry David provided Steinbrenner's voice). The Seinfeld version is only slightly more capricious than the real Steinbrenner, whether he's wearing Lou Gehrig's uniform pants or shouting, "I'll say it again — I haven't had a pimple since I was 18 and I don't care if you believe me or not! And how's this, you're fired!" GAVIN EDWARDS
• And They're Spectacular! 10 Actors on Their Memorable 'Seinfeld' Roles
• Master of Their Domain: 10 Great 'Seinfeld' Episodes
• Not That There's Anything Wrong With These: 5 'Sein-Fail' Episodes
• Stopping Short: 10 'Seinfeld' Episodes You Forgot You Loved
• Close Talkers and Double Dippers: 15 Phrases 'Seinfeld' Spawned
• Yada, Yada, Yada: Larry David on 25 Years of 'Seinfeld'
• Milos, Mets, Magic Loogies: The 25 Greatest 'Seinfeld' Sports Episodes