Rollingstone Services - Contact Us
We want to hear from you! Here's how to get in touch with the Rolling Stone staff:
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104 - 0298
- To submit a letter to the editor regarding something you read in Rolling Stone magazine, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach the editors of Rolling Stone or RollingStone.com with a press release, story idea, correction or news tip, contact email@example.com
- For all publicity queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For permission to reprint ANY Rolling Stone content (covers, images, stories) contact email@example.com
- For all internships at the magazine or Website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the subject what kind of internship you are interested in (online or print; editorial, photo, editorial production or video).
- To reach the photo editors of the magazine or Website, contact email@example.com
For all subscription issues and queries — including bill payment, change of address, missed issues or cancellations — visit Subscriber Services.
- To subscribe to the magazine, click here.
- To renew your subscription, click here.
- To purchase a gift subscription, click here.
- To buy a back issue, click here.
- To purchase reprints of your favorite Rolling Stone covers, click here.
- To purchase a subscription to Rolling Stone Archives, click here.
If your question or issue cannot be resolved using Subscriber Services, you can contact Rolling Stone Magazine by mail:
Rolling Stone Customer Service
PO Box 62230
Tampa, FL 33662
Please be sure to include the name and address the subscription is going to, as well as the specifics of your customer service complaint or request.