Had the pleasure of appearing on Eliot Spitzer's Viewpoint last night to talk about the hideous Eric Holder/Lanny Breuer HSBC settlement, in which the government elected not to push criminal prosecutions against bank officers who admitted to laundering billions of dollars in drug money. Spitzer was the first guy I thought of when I saw the softball settlement, so it was cool to hear the prosecutorial take on the deal. When I came home after the show, my wife laughed. "It's like you guys were fighting over who was more pissed off," she said.
Taibbi, Spitzer Fume Over HSBC Settlement
Segment aired on 'Viewpoint With Eliot Spitzer'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'