Had the pleasure of appearing on Eliot Spitzer's Viewpoint last night to talk about the hideous Eric Holder/Lanny Breuer HSBC settlement, in which the government elected not to push criminal prosecutions against bank officers who admitted to laundering billions of dollars in drug money. Spitzer was the first guy I thought of when I saw the softball settlement, so it was cool to hear the prosecutorial take on the deal. When I came home after the show, my wife laughed. "It's like you guys were fighting over who was more pissed off," she said.
Taibbi, Spitzer Fume Over HSBC Settlement
Segment aired on 'Viewpoint With Eliot Spitzer'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Erin Brockovich Blames 'Corrupt Politics and F--king Greed' for Water Crisis
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote