Had the pleasure of appearing on Eliot Spitzer's Viewpoint last night to talk about the hideous Eric Holder/Lanny Breuer HSBC settlement, in which the government elected not to push criminal prosecutions against bank officers who admitted to laundering billions of dollars in drug money. Spitzer was the first guy I thought of when I saw the softball settlement, so it was cool to hear the prosecutorial take on the deal. When I came home after the show, my wife laughed. "It's like you guys were fighting over who was more pissed off," she said.
Taibbi, Spitzer Fume Over HSBC Settlement
Segment aired on 'Viewpoint With Eliot Spitzer'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video