Had the pleasure of appearing on Eliot Spitzer's Viewpoint last night to talk about the hideous Eric Holder/Lanny Breuer HSBC settlement, in which the government elected not to push criminal prosecutions against bank officers who admitted to laundering billions of dollars in drug money. Spitzer was the first guy I thought of when I saw the softball settlement, so it was cool to hear the prosecutorial take on the deal. When I came home after the show, my wife laughed. "It's like you guys were fighting over who was more pissed off," she said.
Taibbi, Spitzer Fume Over HSBC Settlement
Segment aired on 'Viewpoint With Eliot Spitzer'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock
- Watch Eminem, Yelawolf Praise Spiritual 'Best Friend' in New Video