Samuel L. Jackson is interrupting your movie night, study session, slumber party and your grandparents' make-out session (ew) with an important electoral message: "Wake the fuck up!" In this excellent new clip (seemingly inspired by Jackson's reading of the children's book Go the Fuck to Sleep), the acclaimed actor breaks down the disastrous platform of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to show what's at stake this election, while urging people get off their duffs and help President Obama's re-election campaign. Let's just say Jackson and his adorable sidekick, little Susie, get their message across loud and clear.
Samuel L. Jackson Delivers Colorful Get-Out-the-Vote Message
Actor declares it's time to 'wake the f**k up' and support Obama
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release