It could've turned into an ugly barroom brawl with Kid Rock and Sean Penn hurling politically-charged barbs at each other – but the wise words of a stranger and a tragic event bring the two together in this new clip emphasizing that despite ideological differences we all live in the same America. The second half of the video features a goofy montage that finds Penn and Rock becoming fast friends, with Rock swapping Penn's martini for a beer and Penn persuading Rock to buy a Prius. Naturally, the video ends with the two building sand castles and riding bikes along the beach: Penn in a NASCAR T-shirt, and Rock sporting one that reads "PETA Rocks."
Kid Rock, Sean Penn Cross Political Divide in New Clip
Rocker and actor seek common ground in divisive year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters