It could've turned into an ugly barroom brawl with Kid Rock and Sean Penn hurling politically-charged barbs at each other – but the wise words of a stranger and a tragic event bring the two together in this new clip emphasizing that despite ideological differences we all live in the same America. The second half of the video features a goofy montage that finds Penn and Rock becoming fast friends, with Rock swapping Penn's martini for a beer and Penn persuading Rock to buy a Prius. Naturally, the video ends with the two building sand castles and riding bikes along the beach: Penn in a NASCAR T-shirt, and Rock sporting one that reads "PETA Rocks."
Kid Rock, Sean Penn Cross Political Divide in New Clip
Rocker and actor seek common ground in divisive year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- See Aimee Osbourne Live Out Nightmare in New Video
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'