It's no secret that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie loves Bruce Springsteen, and even their markedly different philosophies on, well, pretty much everything, haven't dampened Christie's enthusiasm: the Jersey Republican just saw his 130th Springsteen performance, he said last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. After Fallon called out Christie for being "the guy that screams all the words louder than Bruce Springsteen," the host joined his guest for a few bars of Springsteen's 1975 classic "Thunder Road," belting out the track with help from house band the Roots.
Jimmy Fallon and Chris Christie Duet on 'Thunder Road'
New Jersey's governor takes on the Springsteen classic
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Miles Davis: 15 Essential Albums
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video