It's no secret that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie loves Bruce Springsteen, and even their markedly different philosophies on, well, pretty much everything, haven't dampened Christie's enthusiasm: the Jersey Republican just saw his 130th Springsteen performance, he said last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. After Fallon called out Christie for being "the guy that screams all the words louder than Bruce Springsteen," the host joined his guest for a few bars of Springsteen's 1975 classic "Thunder Road," belting out the track with help from house band the Roots.
Jimmy Fallon and Chris Christie Duet on 'Thunder Road'
New Jersey's governor takes on the Springsteen classic
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Watch Eric Church Debut New Song 'Three Year Old' at Solo Show
- The 10 Wildest Rap Beefs of All Time
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album