You're Invited: Book Party for 'Griftopia' Tomorrow Night
Hello, everybody. Apologies first for the prolonged absence -- not only am I on deadline right now but I've also been on the road. Just got back from Wisconsin this morning and am scrambling to finish work on time to vote; trying not to think about some of the results that are coming this evening. The Wisconsin situation with Russ Feingold is very depressing, but of course, depressing and stupid seems to be the theme for this election season generally.
On to the better news: my new book, Griftopia, is coming out tomorrow, and for those of you in New York, I'm having a launch party/event at the McNally/Jackson bookstore down at 52 Prince Street, tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. Also appearing is the Mark Crispin Miller, with whom I'm going to be talking high finance, politics and other stuff. So if you've got some time after work and want to join in a discussion about the financial crisis and the elections and all the related madness, please come by, it should be a good time. Many thanks to my editor Chris Jackson and the folks at Spiegel and Grau for putting it together.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Eric Church Debut New Song 'Three Year Old' at Solo Show
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'