On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart reminded viewers that he recently came into a great deal of money as the "proud new owner of a super PAC." Though it "sounded great at first," he then learned of the possible penalties for coordinating with South Carolina Republican candidate Stephen Colbert about how to spend the money. Since they can't coordinate on the use of super PAC money, Stewart was left to intuit Colbert's wishes, which the latter broadcast on an impromptu episode of the Colbert Report, and signaled on a phone call with campaign lawyer Trevor Potter. Watch Stewart and Colbert talk super PAC spending - while not coordinating, of course - below.
Watch Stewart and Colbert Skirt Campaign Finance Laws!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'