On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart reminded viewers that he recently came into a great deal of money as the "proud new owner of a super PAC." Though it "sounded great at first," he then learned of the possible penalties for coordinating with South Carolina Republican candidate Stephen Colbert about how to spend the money. Since they can't coordinate on the use of super PAC money, Stewart was left to intuit Colbert's wishes, which the latter broadcast on an impromptu episode of the Colbert Report, and signaled on a phone call with campaign lawyer Trevor Potter. Watch Stewart and Colbert talk super PAC spending - while not coordinating, of course - below.
Watch Stewart and Colbert Skirt Campaign Finance Laws!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- 'Amen Break' Creator Getting Long-Delayed Compensation for Iconic Sample
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Aerosmith Talk 45 Years of 'Kicking Ass' Onstage
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide