Video: Talking Welfare for the Rich with Max Keiser
Made an appearance on Max Keiser’s show last week – wanted to put the clip up online. I love Max because he’s even angrier and crazier than I am. His “Goldman Sachs are scum!” performance on Euro TV a few years back is one of the funniest TV-talking-head hits of all time, the gold standard I think. I still look at that clip to cheer up every time I get depressed.
In this show we talked “Housewives” and the Levin report and other matters. My appearance comes at about the 13-minute mark.
BTW, I have my annual how-to-beat-the-NFL-draft column coming up later, perhaps as early as this afternoon. Those of you who have lives and are not obsessed with the draft might want to steer clear of the site for a few days.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean on Fiery Solo Song, Nick Carter Zombie Western
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6