Video: Talking Welfare for the Rich with Max Keiser
Made an appearance on Max Keiser’s show last week – wanted to put the clip up online. I love Max because he’s even angrier and crazier than I am. His “Goldman Sachs are scum!” performance on Euro TV a few years back is one of the funniest TV-talking-head hits of all time, the gold standard I think. I still look at that clip to cheer up every time I get depressed.
In this show we talked “Housewives” and the Levin report and other matters. My appearance comes at about the 13-minute mark.
BTW, I have my annual how-to-beat-the-NFL-draft column coming up later, perhaps as early as this afternoon. Those of you who have lives and are not obsessed with the draft might want to steer clear of the site for a few days.
Around the Web
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- The Stunning Numbers Behind Laquan McDonald's Death
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: November 2015
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best One Direction Songs
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments