Video: Talking Welfare for the Rich with Max Keiser
Made an appearance on Max Keiser’s show last week – wanted to put the clip up online. I love Max because he’s even angrier and crazier than I am. His “Goldman Sachs are scum!” performance on Euro TV a few years back is one of the funniest TV-talking-head hits of all time, the gold standard I think. I still look at that clip to cheer up every time I get depressed.
In this show we talked “Housewives” and the Levin report and other matters. My appearance comes at about the 13-minute mark.
BTW, I have my annual how-to-beat-the-NFL-draft column coming up later, perhaps as early as this afternoon. Those of you who have lives and are not obsessed with the draft might want to steer clear of the site for a few days.
Around the Web
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- Kanye West Drops Non-'Pablo' Song '30 Hours,' Adds to Album Track List
- Watch Henry Rollins Recall Terrifying Acid Trip Nightmare
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances