Video: Talking Welfare for the Rich with Max Keiser
Made an appearance on Max Keiser’s show last week – wanted to put the clip up online. I love Max because he’s even angrier and crazier than I am. His “Goldman Sachs are scum!” performance on Euro TV a few years back is one of the funniest TV-talking-head hits of all time, the gold standard I think. I still look at that clip to cheer up every time I get depressed.
In this show we talked “Housewives” and the Levin report and other matters. My appearance comes at about the 13-minute mark.
BTW, I have my annual how-to-beat-the-NFL-draft column coming up later, perhaps as early as this afternoon. Those of you who have lives and are not obsessed with the draft might want to steer clear of the site for a few days.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- Miley Cyrus Slams Nicki Minaj Over VMAs Snub Reaction
- The Rise and Fall of a Bitcoin Kingpin
- Motorhead's Lemmy: My Life in 15 Snarls
- Watch Amy Schumer, Jennifer Lawrence Dance Atop Billy Joel's Piano