Veterinary Help Needed
I promise not to make a habit of using the blog this way, but my wife and I have a troubling problem and I would like to appeal for help.
Our dog has developed a rather strange complication from a simple bite wound and we are looking for veterinary specialists, hopefully in the New York area, who might know a lot about seromas. A seroma is a buildup of fluid that commonly occurs after a bite or a surgery, and what is odd about our dog is that her seroma will not go away, months later, not even after multiple procedures to correct it, even after drains were installed. She is otherwise young and healthy, but this situation is so odd and unaccountable it seems that there are few vets who've seen this.
So if any of you good folks out there knows of a very good vet who might be able to help us, please let me know.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Flashback: Jimmy Page Forms Short-Lived Supergroup With Members of Yes