Veterinary Help Needed
I promise not to make a habit of using the blog this way, but my wife and I have a troubling problem and I would like to appeal for help.
Our dog has developed a rather strange complication from a simple bite wound and we are looking for veterinary specialists, hopefully in the New York area, who might know a lot about seromas. A seroma is a buildup of fluid that commonly occurs after a bite or a surgery, and what is odd about our dog is that her seroma will not go away, months later, not even after multiple procedures to correct it, even after drains were installed. She is otherwise young and healthy, but this situation is so odd and unaccountable it seems that there are few vets who've seen this.
So if any of you good folks out there knows of a very good vet who might be able to help us, please let me know.
Around the Web
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- See Larry David's 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' 'SNL' Parody
- Watch Larry David and Bernie Sanders' Sinking Ship 'SNL' Sketch
- 28 WTF Moments From the GOP Debate
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Tattoo You: Our Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes 'Blindspot' Gallery