Q So he [Attorney General nominee Mike Mukasey] wrote this letter to the 10 Democrats who sit on the Judiciary Committee, and he said, "waterboarding, as it's been described to him, is repugnant." And I'm just wondering, in your view, can something be repugnant but also legal?
MS. PERINO: Look, as I said, I'm not going to comment on any techniques, I'm not going to comment on any of it. That was his personal view, and the senators, if they want to ask him more questions about that, should confirm him and then they'd have the opportunity to do so.
Unanswered Question of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'