Q So he [Attorney General nominee Mike Mukasey] wrote this letter to the 10 Democrats who sit on the Judiciary Committee, and he said, "waterboarding, as it's been described to him, is repugnant." And I'm just wondering, in your view, can something be repugnant but also legal?
MS. PERINO: Look, as I said, I'm not going to comment on any techniques, I'm not going to comment on any of it. That was his personal view, and the senators, if they want to ask him more questions about that, should confirm him and then they'd have the opportunity to do so.
Unanswered Question of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext