Q So he [Attorney General nominee Mike Mukasey] wrote this letter to the 10 Democrats who sit on the Judiciary Committee, and he said, "waterboarding, as it's been described to him, is repugnant." And I'm just wondering, in your view, can something be repugnant but also legal?
MS. PERINO: Look, as I said, I'm not going to comment on any techniques, I'm not going to comment on any of it. That was his personal view, and the senators, if they want to ask him more questions about that, should confirm him and then they'd have the opportunity to do so.
Unanswered Question of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Watch Conan O'Brien Join Salsa Band During Cuba Visit