Q So he [Attorney General nominee Mike Mukasey] wrote this letter to the 10 Democrats who sit on the Judiciary Committee, and he said, "waterboarding, as it's been described to him, is repugnant." And I'm just wondering, in your view, can something be repugnant but also legal?
MS. PERINO: Look, as I said, I'm not going to comment on any techniques, I'm not going to comment on any of it. That was his personal view, and the senators, if they want to ask him more questions about that, should confirm him and then they'd have the opportunity to do so.
Unanswered Question of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Bizarre Inspirations Behind Famous Movie Scenes
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them In June
Cracked6 Movies Based on a True Story That Left Out Important Stuff
Mental Floss6 Awesome Things Bill Murray Has Done
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: May 2015
- 17 Reasons This 'Rhiannon' Clip Is the Coolest Thing in the Universe
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Why Swans Whipped Sheet Metal and Licked CBGB's Floor to Make 'Filth'
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard: Pancho and Lefty Ride Again
- Watch RHCP's Chad Smith Jam With Children for 'Little Kids Rock' Event
- Watch Neil Young Tear Into 'The Monsanto Years' at Anti-GMO Event