With one debate in the can and the election a mere five weeks away, the new issue of Rolling Stone focuses on John McCain. When Rolling Stone's Tim Dickinson took a closer look at the self-proclaimed "maverick," he found a disturbing career's worth of recklessness, dishonesty and reversals. Click below for the complete story, as well as a run-down of the McCain campaign's double talk. As a bonus, we've posted the full text of Matt Taibbi's story about Sarah Palin from our last issue, as well:
The New Issue of Rolling Stone: The Real John McCain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You