A Republican won Tuesday's special election to replace disgraced junk-tweeting congressman Anthony Weiner in New York's Democrat-leaning 9th District. This is really something. "The last time the 9th District had a Republican congressman," quipped Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show. Harlem congressman Charlie Rangel hadn't even started his 15th term yet." The essential takeaway: "The only thing powerful enough to drive a wedge between the Democrats and their constituents was Anthony Weiner's …" – well, you know. Stewart breaks down the election below.
The End of Weinergate: Jon Stewart on the NY-9 Special Election
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?