A Republican won Tuesday's special election to replace disgraced junk-tweeting congressman Anthony Weiner in New York's Democrat-leaning 9th District. This is really something. "The last time the 9th District had a Republican congressman," quipped Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show. Harlem congressman Charlie Rangel hadn't even started his 15th term yet." The essential takeaway: "The only thing powerful enough to drive a wedge between the Democrats and their constituents was Anthony Weiner's …" – well, you know. Stewart breaks down the election below.
The End of Weinergate: Jon Stewart on the NY-9 Special Election
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize