Daily Show correspondent and "Moneyed American" John Hodgman appeared on the show last night to staunchly defend his fellow one percenters, who, quite unfairly, are "completely outnumbered" by America's other 99 percent. Accompanied by Yale a cappella singers – "the rich man's human microphone" – Hodgman bemoaned the lot of the maligned upper class. "Instead of being vilified, we millionaires and billionaires should be celebrated for the inspiration we provide," he said. "We are the embodiment of the American Dream – that if you work hard and make sacrifices, all people can be part of the 1 percent." Watch it below:
The Daily Show: Defending the One Percenters!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen