Daily Show correspondent and "Moneyed American" John Hodgman appeared on the show last night to staunchly defend his fellow one percenters, who, quite unfairly, are "completely outnumbered" by America's other 99 percent. Accompanied by Yale a cappella singers – "the rich man's human microphone" – Hodgman bemoaned the lot of the maligned upper class. "Instead of being vilified, we millionaires and billionaires should be celebrated for the inspiration we provide," he said. "We are the embodiment of the American Dream – that if you work hard and make sacrifices, all people can be part of the 1 percent." Watch it below:
The Daily Show: Defending the One Percenters!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away