Daily Show correspondent and "Moneyed American" John Hodgman appeared on the show last night to staunchly defend his fellow one percenters, who, quite unfairly, are "completely outnumbered" by America's other 99 percent. Accompanied by Yale a cappella singers – "the rich man's human microphone" – Hodgman bemoaned the lot of the maligned upper class. "Instead of being vilified, we millionaires and billionaires should be celebrated for the inspiration we provide," he said. "We are the embodiment of the American Dream – that if you work hard and make sacrifices, all people can be part of the 1 percent." Watch it below:
The Daily Show: Defending the One Percenters!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Yemen's Hidden War
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Eagles Songs