The Best Politicians Money Can Buy
Courtesy of the peerless Tyler Durden over at Zero Hedge, a hilarious graphic presentation:
A few days ago we presented a roster of the top contributors to Mitt Romney's 2012 presidential campaign as reported by OpenSecrets. Today we have done the same for two other candidates, representing two previous election cycles: 2008 and 2004. The first table shows Romney's key contributors to date. The other two are the blacklined candidates. We are confident everyone can guess who they are, but just in case they are presented unredacted below the chart. It is ironic that nothing really changes at the end of the day in terms of whose bidding is ultimately performed by the president, whoever it may be. We have highlighted those Romney donors who are identical to previous campaign cycles.
Click here to see ZH's awesomely depressing charts.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 'Fargo': How the Midwestern Noir Just Got Even Better