The Best Politicians Money Can Buy
Courtesy of the peerless Tyler Durden over at Zero Hedge, a hilarious graphic presentation:
A few days ago we presented a roster of the top contributors to Mitt Romney's 2012 presidential campaign as reported by OpenSecrets. Today we have done the same for two other candidates, representing two previous election cycles: 2008 and 2004. The first table shows Romney's key contributors to date. The other two are the blacklined candidates. We are confident everyone can guess who they are, but just in case they are presented unredacted below the chart. It is ironic that nothing really changes at the end of the day in terms of whose bidding is ultimately performed by the president, whoever it may be. We have highlighted those Romney donors who are identical to previous campaign cycles.
Click here to see ZH's awesomely depressing charts.
Around the Web
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack