Check out Matt Taibbi on Current TV's The Young Turks last night. The topic: Matt's recent Rolling Stone article about too-crooked-to-fail Bank of America. "It’s no different than here on the streets of New York where you see people selling fake Prada bags or phony blue jeans. What they were doing is selling phony mortgages… It was a giant fraud scheme. The fraud on Wall Street — they think it’s some kind of abstraction, it’s bankers ripping off other bankers, it’s some kind of insider-trading scheme where it’s a victimless crime. That’s not true — it’s bankers ripping off old people and retirees." Watch the clip:
Taibbi Talks Bank of America on Current TV
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore 'Mutually Decided to End Their Marriage'