Taibbi on Olbermann: 'I Don't Totally Root Against the Tea Party'
Appeared on the Olbermann show last night, see below. Also, a quick note: I watched the O'Donnell debate on Wednesday and had one of those General Kurtz hit-me-like-a-diamond-bullet moments, similar to the first time I saw Obama speak and knew he would be the Democratic nominee someday. I don't think O'Donnell will ever win major office in this country, but after she loses this Senate race she's going to be a factor somewhere in 2012. She might be next season's Mike Huckabee. I'm seeing 15 minutes of primary buzz followed by a long TV career on Fox -- The Christine O'Donnell Queen Donkey-Brains Flour Hour or something. The woman is completely meshugge, but she's good on TV and the look on her face is like she just can't believe how much she's digging all this attention. I kept expecting a little Christine O'Donnell to pop out of big Christine's ear, stand on her shoulder, throw up some Home Alone hands to her face, and say, "This is so AWESOME! Ask me something else, I dare you!" She'll be back, right? There's no way this is the end.
Around the Web
Around the Web
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'
- Andrew Luck: The Natural
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Elton John Deep Cuts
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Fall Music Preview 2015: 30 Must-Hear Albums
- Scorpions' 'Wind of Change': The Oral History of 1990's Epic Power Ballad